If you want to request items to pick-up:
- Search for your item(s) in the online catalog on your computer, phone or here.
- Give us a call at 412-563-4552 during these times:
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 10:30am-7:30pm
- Wednesday & Friday 10:30am-4:30pm
- Email us at email@example.com
- Fill out this form.
When you are ready, drive to the Library and follow instructions below.
Curbside & Lobby Pick-up will be available:
Monday, Tuesday &Thursday 10:30am – 7:30pm
Wednesday & Friday 10:30am – 4:30pm
- When you arrive at the Library’s parking lot, please call 412-563-4552.
- Give your name and description of your car.
- Open your trunk or tailgate.
- Staff will place your bagged item(s) in your vehicle.
- Staff will not able to take your returns but there will be a bin available for you to place your returns in.
- When you arrive at the Library’s front door, please call 412-563-4552.
- Staff will place your bagged items on the table inside the door for you.
- Staff will not able to take your returns. Please place your returns in the book drop.
Our building is still CLOSED. The book drop is available 24/7. All returned items will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before they are checked in and will remain of your account during that time. YOU MAY RETURN ITEMS FROM ANY ALLEGHENY COUNTY LIBRARY. No fines will accrue during that time.