Appointments times are available:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Start at 10:30am-last session is at 6:30pm
Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Start at 10:30am-last session is at 3:30pm
1 hour limit; no extensions of time.
- One session per day.
- No browsing or circulation services.
- No computer or printer help is available.
- If you feel like you will need assistance during your appointment, please plan to bring someone with you.
- Black & White Prints are .10 cents each.
- Exact Change, please.
How We Are Keeping You Safe
- Masks are required and must cover nose and mouth at all times while in the building.
- Computers are disinfected daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available by all computers.
- Please use it before and after your session.
- Each patron will be given a disposable keyboard and mouse cover to use for the duration of their session.
- We ask that you throw these away at the end of your session.
- Please keep 6 feet away from staff.
- Earbuds are available to purchase for $1.00.
To Register For a Computer Appointment
- Contact the library by phone at 412-563-4552.
- You must have an active library card to make an appointment, and you must bring your library card number with you to log on. No guest passes will be available.
- Patrons under 10 years of age must have a caregiver with them, and that caregiver must also book an appointment for a computer.
- No one will be permitted in the building without a computer appointment.
- Please call 412-563-4552 when you arrive at the Library and a staff member will let you in.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, or a cough, please do not come to your appointment.