|We are so pleased to offer pickup service! We can deliver your materials right to your vehicle or to our front lobby if you are coming by foot.
Hours for Curbside & Lobby Pick-Up
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10:30am-7:30pm; Wednesday and Friday 10:30am-4:30pm
To save you time, here are some tips for a better pick-up experience:
If you want to request items to pick-up:
- Search for your item(s) in the online catalog on your computer, phone or tablet. https://librarycatalog.einetwork.net/
- Please make sure that Castle Shannon Library has a copy of the item you wish to check out.
- For Curbside:
- When you arrive at the Library’s parking lot, please call 412-563-4552.
- Give your name and description of your car.
- Open your trunk or tailgate.
- Staff will place your bagged item(s) in your vehicle.
- Staff will not able to take your returns but there will be a bin available for you to place your returns in.
- When you arrive at the Library’s front door, please call 412-563-4552.
- Staff will place your bagged items on the table inside the door for you.
- Staff will not able to take your returns. Please place your returns in the book drop.
The book drop is available 24/7. All returned items will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before they are checked in and will remain of your account during that time. YOU MAY RETURN ITEMS FROM ANY ALLEGHENY COUNTY LIBRARY. No fines will accrue during that time.