To be the center for information and discovery by providing resources for life-long education and enjoyment for our community.
To enrich the lives of our community in a safe environment for education, access to technology, programs, and recreational services.
- Inform the community about the library’s services and programs.
- Remain an active participant in the Pennsylvania state-wide summer reading programs.
- Continue to provide meaningful programs for all age groups.
- Comfortable Environment
- Expand police visibility in the library to create a safe experience for the patrons and staff.
- Actively participate in relevant communication with the patrons, staff, and community.
- Accommodate the needs of our patrons by providing complete access to all available resources we offer.
- Access to Technology
- Integrate access to computers with the newest trends that are appropriate for all age groups.
- Continue our partnership with the eiNetwork.
- Supply electronic opportunities to downloadable and streaming items.
- Make various opportunities available for amusement and/or leisure time.
Adopted September 6, 2017